2004-12-10

Writing the strange ideas... What will be there?

As I told before, I liked to write shortly after my last posting about what kind of topics will be handled in the next time here. Some of that thematic are more or less categorized in top-categories.
The first one we have is design. In this are subcategories like artists, drawing, product-design, fashion-design and clothes. This goes more far with things like home decoration, architecture and furniture.
Second we have things related to since. It will mostly concentrate on computers especial about interesting software (mostly free or OpenSource). Errors and problems that can happen and some ideas on how to fix that. Just sometimes some commentaries on new hardware and such things.
And finely the third one. This one is around social things like social networking, friends and society related topics. I will write here philosophical thoughts as well as about personal habits, likes and dislikes.

A more detailed list of some Ideas for things I like to write about follow here:
  • About the mouswatering tastes of garlic and chili
  • What make me angry when people are drive around mindless on the streets
  • The interrelation on price, quality, request and sale (...on CD's & DVD's)
  • Kilts and menskirts
  • Alternative fashion styles i. e. Gothic-Designs, Asia-Fashion and more
  • About some anime movies
  • The hype of cosplay and a review of the first edition of the German Cosplay-magazine
  • The new trend in men's fashion of one piece swimsuits
  • Thoughts about my buddhist practices
  • Things I did lately, like went to the cinema or things that happen about I should tell you
  • Commentaries about books, movies and music I found to be interesting
  • many other more...
Hope you don't get to much mothewatered, so you don't get more higher expectations as the quality of my next writings.


KEYWORDS:, , , , , , , , , , , ,
.

No comments:

Hitcounter