2004-12-05

Long time since Ano Blogum

It was now again a longer time since I write here some things. I just got a bunch of Ideas I could write about. But as things go, some of that things I forget. For some other I didn't found time to write them down or just haven't fun to do it.
Just I blogged to my other Blogs a little bit. One of these other is my "Gor'Li Creation Notes" in which I write about ideas and progress of worldbuilding specific thematics. At the moment I have mostly writen about problems with crativity. In the future it will contain more and more thinking about more specific things related to the planet of Gor'Li. But I am sorry that this blog is written only in german language, but you can get to a purly babelfish translated version here.
Another one is my "_RosE_'s Metaphysical Myhttalk Ideas for an Open Mind". In this one I write mosty more strange thoughts and ideas about many different things that I think not mutch in the others I talked before. Then we have also the Mythtalk at the Illuminati Dimensio Inter Tempore in which talk and teaching about some metaphysical topics will happen in the future. It is relatet to a small club of people who interseted in enlightment, phylosophie and a better future society. At the moment it is not much to find in there.
For today I think to stop writing now and tomorrow I will post some listing of ideas I like to write about in the next time.

No comments:

Hitcounter