2006-05-10

A Light in the Darkness at birthdays

Just as today was my birthday it was just more or less a normal day. No gifts and a little bit depressed about things I not get done in the last years or couldn't effort if there would even exist. Maybe I will order me some books at Amazon later.

Now it is short before midnight and after two glass of Guinness I feel a bit more relaxed. I made some pictures of my hand with a glow in the dark tribal painting I did a vew minutes ago. Just klick the picture to go to my gallery to view all of the pictures. also i provided one without the blacklight switched on so you can see how it looks without on normal (day) light.

I always liked that blacklight things and kind of tribal design body paintings. For the design of the tribal like things I am not too talented, so it needs a bit more expiriance. This one is just intuitive one 'coz I just like to try out that thing.


It was relative hard to found someone who sell that kind of UV-rective inks :-) , but luck helped and I found one more or less by accident as i looked for some other stuff in an electronic supplies store.

I thinking about what could make a up a good combination of Poi swinging and blacklight body painting? Just for this it would be needed to fully paint the whole arm or complete body. For the Poi itself it would be nice to have a battery powered little blacklight as a Poi or alternativ it would be some LED powerd thing with blacklight reactive wires.

Come on and be illuminated... the 23 call you! Ok , time for me now to go back and work on my world-control master-plan.


KEYWORDS:, , ,
.

No comments:

Hitcounter