2005-01-27

Some needs for reorganizing

As I run different kinds of blogs for different reasons. Now some of the postings got a different kind of view, so some posts should be moved to another blog. Especialy this blog get to change the name to the other blog I liked to use for a kind of postings that come now regulary to this one here.

And postings related to the "Black Tower of Time - News" will be now on the other blog while this one will change the name to "_RosE_'s Metaphysical Myhttalk Ideas for an Open Mind !!!".
This will incooperate with the changes in the postings I done before to both of these blogs. So things related of my mynd and ideas i will post here and the other side will be the posts of the news related to changes on the Black-Tower-of-Time website.

Some other thing is that i like to use a better software or interface to present my bloggings. At the moment I take a look at some different kind of programs. The most liked I know at the moment is b2evolution. It seem this one has most of the abilities I expect from a kind of software for posting ideas and writing news. But, in realy it miss a kind of wiki like features that i find usefull too.

I also could move the blogs I run onto my own webspace insted of hosting them at blogspot directly. But that would make some things more difficult with the access URLs. This is also one of the things that makes it difficult to use another software.

I think this will not be the last change my blog will run in. So it is a high possibility that some more changes like this will happen in the future.

KEYWORDS:
, ,

No comments:

Hitcounter